Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nearer, My God, To Thee - day 24

#24 - We are all somebody: a jock, a flirt, the smartypants, whathaveyou, but there was always somebody else you wanted to be. So be that someone else. I'm not saying totally be fake and ditch your friends and get a new wardrobe, but if you've always wanted to be an artist, try it! You might find that you're really good at it. Maybe you want to be less of a gossip like your best friend whatsherface. Try it. This part of your life is to figure out who you are. We are all unsure. We all have no idea what we're doing. (huh, life? This is my first time... You?) we are all pretty much freaked out of our minds. So unless you were a snail in a previous life, I'm pretty sure you are an insecure teenager like me (I don't know if snails can be teenagers but all the ones I have met have been pretty insecure) so wear cowboy boots, lipstick and a tinkerbell backpack, try being something you're not, (but still be true to your standards and stuff;) be fresh to deth.

No comments:

Post a Comment