Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 totally funny and semi-inappropriate pick-up lines for every occasion

  1. Medical - do you know CPR? because you just took my breath away! 
  2. To the point - can i flirt with you?
  3. Food - is your dad a baker? because you have nice buns. (that was actually used on my cousin once.)
  4. Mormon - is your name virtue? because you garnish my thoughts unceasingly 
  5. Science - if i were an enzyme I'd be DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes
  6. Subtle - does this cloth smell like chloroform? 
  7. Elementary - if you were a booger I'd pick you.
  8. Very Elementary - so... you're a girl, huh?
  9. Sweet - it's not my fault i fell in love. you're the one who tripped me. 
  10. Cheesy - if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, i would be waking up in a garden forever. 
  11. Tricky - i bet you $40 you're going to turn me down 
  12. excuse me, i seem to have lost my phone number... can i have yours?
and one more for laughs...

1 comment:

  1. kelly.......do you have any idea what you've just given me and have done to womankind everywhere? beware........bwahahahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete